Beiträge von sonicspinner

I don't think there is a much map difference between rus and eur. Checked the files withing the packages. There is a api version diff for search, so it is normal that all search files has different sizes and the only difference between the map files are within 200-300 kb. So if there is a map difference it shouldn't be such a big thing. ;)

yea i dont think there is much difference either. i zoomed out in the MAP in EUR version, whole europe + russia seems to be in it, so yea. i guess next update in September, we can easily get it from the Russian updater again

Honesty I think it's identical. But we haven't disocvered changes yet. But let me know if anyone spots anything.

The only thing I would think of would be something regional. Like maybe keyboard choices cyrrilic and Latin, I don't know

Thanks for info and link! Is the leaked Euro version really newer than the modified Russian one from the Hyundai server?

The EUR version number is definitely lower, though I don't know if the region is coded in it as well.

Do you have more info about it?

Hey guys

Here we go again, this time its the official EURO Software and map update for the WIDESCREEN headunits of Hyundai & Kia (Ioniq, Kona, Kia (Eniro, ceed etc)

https://www.swisstransfer.com/…ab-472e-a3f7-2d2849000627

google Drive linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/10azdCADJztLexDfws7fRy7-mzJfpR00n/view?usp=sharing

fromsmash.com link will come late evening

This can be installed on either oldere software or If you have allready installed the RUS2EUR version i posted before.

If you have installed the RUS2EUR, this update will say you allready have the latest version, and you can still update it,

Choose Quick update.

The differences we have noticed so far is:

Map version name:

RUS: EUR.13.47.47.642.403.2

EUR: EUR.13.47.47.412.407.2

and this file:

Russian: HU \ firmware \ frontkey \ nx4 | MKBD_2_1e_00_NX4.bin

EURO: HU \ firmware \ frontkey \ nx4 \ MKBD_2_1f_00_NX4.bin

we have noticed any changes in the User interface or such, so if you guys find anything new from the RUS to this official EUR, please write in this thread

Enjoy

Thanks to the helpful hints here (and elsewhere) I have now also installed the "Russian" update - which my colleague SonicSpinner recently made available for download again. Thank's for that, SonicSpinner - (if you can hear me);)

Everything went well. Finally, I only rose from the "guest" to the user and set everything up again.

In any case, I like the new look a lot better than my outdated version from summer 2020. Incidentally, I use the "night mode" (in the highest brightness) all the time, because I find this more appealing to the black and gray interior of the car and the map view is so pleasant for my eyes is.

8th)

Now I will calmly check some functions in the coming days (navigation, speech recognition, etc.) ... let's see whether the functionality keeps what the optics promise.

I hear you loud and clear;)

Cheers everyone. Rumor has it that Europe should open next year. but we will see. for now the Russian updater is perfect for us.

However when the EURO files officially comes out, i will check and compare, even though i think its identical.

A local hyundai dealer told us that the reason why EURO files have not been released yet is because of the DAB radio signals. supposedly it needs more tweak for euro. but me and other have not encountered any problems with DAB.